I am so excited to introduce 20 Ways to Improve Your Health!
Over the past few weeks we’ve talked about different popular diets (here, here, here and here) and how they all have one major thing in common: vegetables. Increasing your vegetable intake is a great way to improve your health, but let’s not stop there!
Below are 20 fun and fulfilling ways to improve your health and live life to the fullest. For the next 20 weeks, I will go through this list and explain each tip and how to smoothly implement it into your life.
- Make a plan and stick to it!–this includes meal planning, grocery lists, and goals for emotional, physical, and spiritual health
- Increase your vegetable intake
- Exercise regularly
- Choose fresh over processed
- Choose whole over refined
- Choose local and organic when possible
- Choose natural sweeteners over refined or artificial…or eventually cutout added sugars
- Soak and cook dry beans
- Reduce or eliminate usage of canned foods
- Say no to soy
- Decrease conventional animal meat consumption and choose grass-fed animal products, pastured eggs, sustainable fish from eco-conscious farms who are mindful of animal welfare instead
- Seek emotional healing and experience grace, love and peace
- Invest in community
- Choose healthy fats
- Make bone broth and other immune-boosting, nourishing foods
- Ferment a food: veggies, fruits, kefir and more
- Soak grains, nuts and seeds
- Get clean with clenzology
- Use natural cleaners on your body and in your house
- Go outside! Reap the benefits of fresh air and sunshine
Want to make sure you are up to date on ways to stay healthy? Sign up for my monthly newsletter!